NCERT Class 9 Books Social Science pdf –
NCERT books are the most widely used books in Indian Schools. India’s most of the schools and institutions provide education by books of NCERT(National Council of Educational Research and Training). NCERT books provide an easy illustrative explanation. The book has also a plenty of daily life examples for explaining the concepts. NCERT is also known for its extensive and updated syllabus. NCERT book is always more preferable because it always updates the books according to some competitive exams for example Engineering and doctors related syllabus. This syllabus is also applicable in all types of boards in India so it is available in various languages like Hindi, English, etc.
Some Competitive exams for example olympiad and state level exams are conducted according to the syllabus of NCERT. And, NCERT provides a good knowledge so student can score very well in these exams.
Download here NCERT Class 9 books of Social Science pdf-
Contemporary India – I (Geography)
Democratic Politics (Civics)
India and the Contemporary World – I (History)
Why NCERT Class 9 books are used most widely in schools and institutions?
- It is easy to understand and always having understandable concepts with basic information.
- It is also a highly illustrative and good problem-solving book.
- The portions of the study have highly engaging content.
- CBSE always prefers the NCERT books. So most of the schools prefer NCERT books
- Many high-level exams syllabus is also based on NCERT books.
- After every concept, there are also some text questions that are very useful to clear the concept.
- It has a wide variety of information.
- The important points are easy to remember as they are explained very well.
- Students can also score high marks in CBSE exams after only study NCERT books.
- The book consists basic fundamentals as well as complex concepts.
- It is also applicable for all over India so that a student can prepare for any exam of India.
- NCERT books are used in all over India. It is indifferent languages like Hindi, English, Urdu. So there is no difference in syllabus and courses for all students in India. Students will be able to give any competitive exams because of the same syllabus.
What topics consist of NCERT Class 9 books Social Science?
There are many topics in the NCERT class 9 Social Science book. All the topics are useful for the next class syllabus. This book has given a start to these topics. In higher classes, students will learn these topics more deeply. And, NCERT has this quality to give the knowledge step by step.
It has given a very good knowledge of history which includes How, When and Where. It also includes trade to the territories. History gives information about the French Revolution and socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution. Forest Society and Colonialism are also explaining the historical events in an illustrative way. Pastoralists in the Modern World chapter is also quite informative. The Social Science book also consists of Political Science Part. In this Part, Democracy and Constitutional Design are explained very well. Electoral Politics has also explained very well. And, Democratic Rights are giving the end this book
And, Another book of social science is Geography. This book contains good information about the Size of India and Location. Physical Features of India has explained very well. all the explanations about Drainage can learn from this chapter. This portion also provides information about the climate of India. Another important chapter is Natural Vegetation and Wildlife.
Therefore, NCERT books for Class 9 Social science have so many important topics that are needed for getting knowledge. All the students should study from this book. They will get knowledge as well as good marks in the examination. You will also get help for scoring well in other state-related exams. So, start your studies with NCERT and aasanstudy.com. Both are making your studies easy.