NCERT Class 12 books Maths pdf –
Class 12 is most important class of School life. It is the last year of Schooling and career deciding class. After 12th, Student gives so many competitive exams which syllabus is based on the syllabus of class 11 and 12. So this class is the basic start of one’s career and turning point of Students career and profession. All the subjects of class 11 and 12 are equally important for the students. They have to pay equal attention on every subject. There are some practical subjects are also in the syllabus and CBSE also made the practical exams an important part of class 11 and 12 syllabus.
For the Study of Class 12, CBSE Schools usually use NCERT books Because NCERT syllabus is based on current educational courses. NCERT gives the platform to learn the concepts and these concepts are used in the competitive exams. Competitive exam for example JEE exam syllabus is just like the Class 11 and 12 NCERT books. Similarly NEET Exam also includes the syllabus of Class 11 and 12. If any student wants to know about accountancy and some business studies, the basic knowledge starts from Class 11 and 12. Therefore, So many other exams after 12th are based on the Syllabus of Class 11 and 12.
Download here NCERT Class 12 maths book.
NCERT maths Part – 1
NCERT maths Part -2
Why NCERT Class 12 book is preferable book for the most of the schools and institutions?
- NCERT is known for its updated and extensive syllabus.
- Detailed and important topics are explained in NCERT.
- NCERT books are used in all over India. It is in different languages like Hindi, English, Urdu. So there is no difference in syllabus and courses for all students in India. Student will be able to give any competitive exams because of same syllabus.
- It is easy to understand.
- It is highly illustrative as well as good problem solving book.
- Students always prefer the book because the portions of study highly engaging content.
- CBSE always prefer the NCERT books.
- Many high level exams syllabus is based on NCERT books.
- After every concept there are some text questions which are also very useful to clear the concept.
- It has so wide variety of information.
- The important points are easy to remember because they are explained very well.
- Students can score high marks in CBSE exams after only studying NCERT books.
- The book consist basic fundaments and also complex concepts.
NCERT Class 12 Maths book covers so many important topics which questions are asked in JEE and other state level engineering competitive exams. It is in two parts. Part 1 has Inverse Trigonometric Functions and matrices which are the most important part of CBSE exams. Determinants and Differentiability are also included in NCERT Class 12 Maths book. In part 2 Vector Algebra and Three dimensional Geometry are important topics which are also covered in JEE exams syllabus.
So, I think You found the idea, How NCERT Class 12 maths book will be helpful for getting higher marks in cbse exams so competitive exams. Therefore start your studies with NCERT books.